Discover the fundamental brain and behavioural strategies that are necessary for project success in the modern era.
From hosting a work event to buying a house to running a business, we will inevitably encounter projects throughout our lifetimes. Handling complex and dynamic changes, adapting to diverse needs, generating solutions that transcend the needs of the project and delivering extraordinary value are only some of the increasing demands of the modern 'project'.
We now know that the brain's emotional networks are intimately linked to 'project behaviour' and thus project outcomes. Increasing a person's awareness of their unconscious biases, their psychological choices and their behavioural choices as well as improving empathy and interconnectedness is integral to successfully running any project in the 21st Century.
Neurobehaviour for Project Success is a specialised and extended program that focuses on the essential neuro-behavioural elements for succeeding, not only in modern-day projects but in the wider workplace and in life itself.
The course is split into 4 sections, each with its own unique theme. Level 1 focuses on creativity and decision-making processes for complex problem-solving. Level 2 focuses on developing trust, empathy, and relationships. Level 3 focuses on conflict resolution and negotiation. Level 4 focuses on leadership, risk-taking and innovation.
Our revolutionary Integrated Behaviour Change Model combines the latest research in neural networks, behaviour change theories, human needs, and principles of the social brain.
Utilising our model, participants gain hands-on, simple and effective neurobehaviour techniques and tools that are instantly applicable in rewiring your brain.
This course will deliver high quality, evidence-based frameworks that you can use to both thrive at work and succeed at any project. It will provide you with the knowledge and skills to develop better relationships with colleagues and managers, develop innovative and creative solutions to evolving problems, become more resilient and trust that you will deliver the best outcome.
Learn to cut through the political and environmental noise which hinders confidence and success and orient yourself and your team to perform to higher standards and deliver extraordinary results.
- Professionals wanting to capitalise on the latest cognitive neuroscience and behavioural science to take their projects to the next level.
- Professionals interested in discovering how to build cohesive relationships and/or lead the project team across the different stages of a project.
- Professionals wanting to step into a leadership role, at work or outside work.
- Professionals keen to review their work practices to stimulate the neurogenesis and synaptogenesis for longterm brain health, productivity and creativity.
Length: 8 Days over the course of 4 months (one x 2 day intensive workshop each month)
Prerequisites: Workplace Neurobehaviour
Max Number of Participants: 25
- Discover the thinking techniques for project success
- Explore the application of thinking styles to project components
- Identify the thinking strategies for effective communication
- Build thinking skills for influence and negotiation
We run the Project Success course twice annually in Sydney and once per year internationally. Please register your interest for upcoming courses.
By the end of this course, you will:
- Discover the key brain structures and systems that relate to the different stages of project success.
- Gain an understanding of the cognitive neural networks that impact negotiation, conflict resolution and handling difficult conversations.
- Explore brain-based communication styles in developing trust, empathy and relationships.
- Explore neurobehaviour strategies to create a project culture of openness for addressing problems and adapting to change.
- Understand neurobehaviour thinking models to ensure that decision making is aligned to the outcomes of the project.
- Gain insight into psychological development processes that impact psychological safety and risk-taking behaviour.
- Better understand the anatomy of emotions, the role of emotions in addressing challenges and how to use emotions in creating a desired outcome.
- Explore the role of the human brain in short and long-term decision making.
- Gain insight into the cognitive and behavioural science underlying change and the methods in which neural processes function during change.