Discover how your work, your workplace, your interaction with your work colleagues and managers rewires your thoughts and behaviours at every moment.
14th - 15th August, Sydney Australia
Human beings are innately curious and have an astonishing ability to dive deep into new subjects. But, as adults we tend to lose our childlike inquisitiveness and excitability to explore new information.
A thriving workplace is fundamental to quality of life but challenges, uncertainty and the unprecedented pace and scale of change are inevitable today in every sector and profession.
The Workplace Neurobehaviour Program is designed to familiarise participants with the science of the brain. We give you a topline understanding of how your brain works and how it influences your thinking and behaviour.
We will introduce the concepts of neurogenesis and neuroplasticity and how your work, workplace, work colleagues and work managers are shaping your neural networks, and thus your experience.
Our revolutionary Integrated Behaviour Change Model combines the latest research in neural networks, behaviour change theories, human needs, and principles of the social brain.
Utilising our model, participants gain hands-on, simple and effective neurobehaviour techniques and tools that are instantly applicable in rewiring your brain.
This course will have a powerful influence on the meaning and experience of your professional life and your personal life. We provide you with the tools to increase your intelligence, enhance your creativity, grow your confidence and vastly improve your productivity.
We provide awareness and fresh-thinking frameworks to encourage you to start thinking and behaving as an innovative leader, within your role and within your broader life.
- Professionals who have a desire to make a difference in their own lives and in the lives of those around them.
- Professionals who are interested in learning how to rewire their brain and grow their mind and, in doing so, learn to control and alter their thoughts and behaviours.
- Professionals who are interested in increasing their productivity and creativity.
- Professionals who want to become leaders within their role and thrive at their workplace.
Length: 2 days
Max number of participants: 30
- High quality, evidence-based frameworks you can use to thrive at work.
- Knowledge and skills to ensure that you can make informed choices with regards to the type of work tasks you choose, the interactions you have with your colleagues and work managers and the environment in which you work.
- Psychological and Emotional Safety.
- How do develop a more energising and productive work environment conducive to innovation and creativity.
- How to increase self-awareness, empathy, productivity, intelligence and proactivity.
- Understand and develop your own growth mindset.
- 27th - 28th July (Goa, India)
- 14th - 15th August
We are based in Australia and we operate globally. Please contact us for upcoming International courses.
We limit every course to no more than 30 participants to maintain a quality collaborative learning environment. To book this course you first need to register your interest. We will then contact you personally to confirm your place. Our courses fill up fast, so please register your interest to reserve your place.
By the end of this course, you will:
- Gain an understanding of the brain and neurobiology of everyday life and how to improve its performance
- Discover the key behavioural drivers of work outcomes
- Explore powerful neural network strategies to address workplace challenges
- Approach future workplace decisions using human needs insights
- Gain cutting-edge practical tools from behavioural theories to reshape your experience of work
- Understand the organising principles of the social brain and identify its implications.